Yeah, I need to get laid.
I’m so pumped for this, you guys. I’m not sure when I’m going to shut up about it, but it’s probably not going to be anytime soon, just FYI.
- It appears to be poorly written. Admittedly, I’ve only read an excerpt or two. That was enough for me.
- It was originally Twilight fan fiction.
- As someone with an extremely high libido (tmi?), it bothers me that it takes a book like this for women to suddenly decide they want to bone their boyfriends/husbands/whatevers. I know that sounds ridiculous, because more power to these women for finally admitting they want to get kinky, but it’s just something I can’t relate to.
- I’m sick of seeing millions of 50 Shades of Grey related posts on Tumblr and Facebook (which I am now contributing to).
- Especially on Facebook, people announce they’re reading it as if they now deserve a medal for reading something so ‘risque’.
- ”Pulling off his boxer briefs, his erection springs free. Holy cow!” Holy cow. HOLY COW!
- Pretty sure the last point says it all, really.