I have alone time because I am still not allowed to go to work. So this is what I’m doing.
Snuggly couch party for three
Stabbed a little hole in my hand today because I’m a bit of a moron. Super!
Sick, just like this time last year. Poor little booger.Still happy to chill in the pool with his baby gut hanging out though!
The most awesome.
- Banana gelato
- Tumbling and house hunting (again).
- Home decorating magazines
- Smash book (probably a waste of money since that’s what I do with my Moleskine but I sometimes am a sucker for journal supplies)
- Fresh Prince of Bel Air
- Relaxy times, finally!
- Indian GP tonight at an hour I will actually be awake at!
- Babies are home soon. Can’t wait.
One I left out. The size of a baby giraffe.
Our day at Taronga Zoo. My little people had a fantastic day. Sorry, I’m feeling a bit too lazy tonight to put them into separate posts.
So much fun at the wildlife park yesterday! Tame wallabies, kangaoos, koalas, birds of all kinds, emus. Lucas insisted on hand feeding this wallaby each pellet by hand instead of giving it the cone full of food.