- lizasaraus reblogged this from bulletproof-wild-one
- make-every-second-fucking-divine reblogged this from bulletproof-wild-one
- capiche reblogged this from capiche and added:
- ajamtbt reblogged this from capiche
- poly-mer reblogged this from capiche
- succulust reblogged this from capiche
- al3xgrac3 likes this
- capiche posted this
Today, September 15th, is R U OK? Day. R U OK? Day aims to prevent suicide by encouraging people to ask the very question- ‘Are you okay?’. It encourages everyone to take the time to listen to someone who just may need to vent. It could stop someone’s problems from turning into something huge. It could bring serious issues to light that may have usually slipped under the radar.
I know it’s an Australian thing, but ANYONE can do this. If you know of someone who might need to hear it, and might need to be heard- ask them if they are okay. It’s not a huge effort, and it may make someone’s day a lot easier to get through. It could possibly change someone’s life.
Knowing of someone who has committed suicide this week, and having someone in my immediate family live with bipolar, this is a cause so close to my heart. It’s so important to listen to others, and show them that you care because sometimes if you don’t show them, they won’t believe it.